1. Information we collect about you: When you visit Progressiverock.com, our servers collect information from your browser about your visit here. We also place a cookie on your computer in order to maintain your identity between web sessions and record your individual preferences to the website. You can control whether your browser accepts cookies or not, however, cookies are required to use the website. If you choose not to accept them, the website may not work as intended. If you choose to create an account on Progressiverock.com, we require you to register with your email address and our servers will log your account usage.
2. Account You can use Progressiverock.com without an account, however, if you want the website to remember your settings, or if you want to post comments, reviews or other content, you will need to register with your email address and create an account with a password. This password will protect your account from unauthorized access, so please safeguard it. You may also delete your account at anytime.
4. Postings You may voluntarily choose to submit additional information about yourself when personalizing your account or your postings. Please consider that Progressiverock.com is a public website, and others will view this information. Please exercise caution when posting information about yourself to this website.
5. What we do with that information: When you register with the website, we will send you a welcome email. We may also on occasion send you important service announcements. However, Progressiverock.com will never sell, rent or trade your email address or personal information to anyone.
6. Server Logs When you use Progressiverock.com, our servers automatically logs information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, account login and usage, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, country, date and time of your request(s), and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Your IP address may be used to to help diagnose problems and enhance security with our server, administer and improve our website, and to gather broad statistical information about our visitors. We may share aggregated statistical information about our user base. This information however does not identify individual users.
8. Security This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
9. Links to other sites This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave this website, and to read the privacy statements of any websites linked from here.
11. Legal Disclaimer We reserve the right to disclose any information as required by law or court order.