1. Use of Site The website is for general information only and is subject to change without notice. You may use the website and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the website (singly or collectively known as “Content”) solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about progressive music. Progressiverock.com reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in all Content and no right, title or interest in any of the Content is transferred to you as a result of your visiting or utilizing this site. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or derive another work from any Content obtained from the website.
2. Copyright & Trademark The website and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Progressiverock.com or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the website. You may view Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. You may not manipulate or alter in any way any Content on the website. You agree not to use any of the marks or logos appearing on the website without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law. All lyrics quoted are for review, study or critical purposes. All images are assumed to be in the public domain and are offered under the assumption of fair use.
4. User Conduct Comments are a vital part of Progressiverock.com Before posting a comment to the website, please observe the following three simple commenting guidelines:
- Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the original post.
- Do not post comments which contain profanity, hate speeches, or are abusive or offensive towards any individual.
- Do not post comments which contain advertising, solicitations or spam of any kind.
5. User Supplied Information & Content Progressiverock.com does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. For all submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Progressiverock.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create your submission and any derivative works from the submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you. Progressiverock.com has the absolute right to refuse to post any user supplied submission on the website, for any reason or no reason.
7. No Warranty Neither Progressiverock.com or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, Content, submissions, and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, errors or be incomplete and Progressiverock.com expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event will Progressiverock.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the website or the Content, any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the website and/or the Content, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or any other matter relating to the website or the Content, even if Progressiverock.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the website, the Content, or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
10. Password Security & Account Termination If you choose to register to become a Progressiverock.com member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member username and password (“Account”), and for restricting access to your Account to any party other than yourself. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Progressiverock.com of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security known to you. You agree that Progressiverock.com, at its sole option, may terminate your Account, and remove and discard any Content on the website, for any reason, e.g., the lack of use, or if Progressiverock.com finds that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms, or if you fail to adhere to the purpose and focus of the website. You agree that any termination of your ability to post Content or access to the website may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Progressiverock.com may immediately deactivate or delete your Account and any and all related information or Content. You agree that Progressiverock.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your Account.
11. General Provisions
A. Choice of Law. These Terms, your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, the Terms or the Content are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., without regard to any conflict of laws provisions. If any part of these Terms are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of the Terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
B. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by Progressiverock.com of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
C. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Progressiverock.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Progressiverock.com does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
D. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to U.S Copyright law, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Progressiverock.com. See our Notice for Claims of Copyright Infringement.